Kettlebell Athletica : Founder Director & Head Judge
Kettlebell Sport Australia Federation: President
Arnold Sports Festival Australia Kettlebell Captain
Australian representative for KETAcademy (KETA)
Australia representative World Association of Kettlebell Clubs
International Girevoy Sport Federation (IGSF) representative/Oceania Committee chairwoman
ASM Vityaz Australia representative (2016)
KETTLEBELL SPORT & FITNESS CAREER HISTORY
EVENT PROMOTER/REPRESENTATIVE/ATHLETE 2009 – 2019
Fitness & Sport Career Workshops / Certifications / Business Timeline
1992 – 2004
Accredited Group fitness trainer and Aerobics instructor in several gyms around Melbourne including Body Power, Body World, Athletique Health Club, Five Star Gym plus many more.
Returned to fitness industry as accredited Personal Trainer / JZM Personal Training business
Certificate III & IV in Fitness – International Institute of Training Australia
Registered with Kinect Australia in the following categories
- Fitness Trainer: Personal Trainer, Older Adults Trainer, Children’s Trainer
- Fitness Instructor: Gym Instructor & Group Exercise instructor
- Registration number: KA 5345
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Kinect Australia Accredited Course Code: KA1410
JZM Personal training, group fitness training with Kettlebells for fitness at local gyms in Melbourne including Recreation gym in Armadale.
Certified Australian Ketttlebell Instructor (AKI)
Fullfilled the rules governing the scheme on the date including practical and passing the test on 6/7/2008.
July – Following completing the Kettlebell Instructor Certification (AKI), I continued personal training under guidance of my first coach Phil Kourbatski who was one of the AKI Certification Instructors for over 4 years b/w 2008 – 2012.
Aug – Setup JZM personal training business into company JZM Pty Ltd / Trading as Kettlebell Athletica
Aug – Kettlebell Athletica founder Jad Marinovic signs official commercial lease and opened Australia’s 1st commercial kettlebell gym in Prahran Melbourne
Dec – International Kettlebell Fitness Federation (IKFF) Workshop with Steve Cotter in Melbourne .
Jan – Official Launch of Kettlebell Athletica gym
2009 Manufactured Kettlebell Athletica brand of Kettlebells for fitness and Sport in four different styles (Competiton, Classic Fitness, Vinyl in black and colour in 2 kg increments)
2009 Launched Kettlebell Athletica Accredited workshop – Introduction to Kettlebells Training Workshop.
Developed and presented Kettlebell Fitness Accredited Professional Development Program for trainers and fitness enthusiasts offering 2 PDP/s presented by Kettlebell Athletica .
- Acc No: KA1696
- Fundamental skills to train with kettlebells safely and effectively by learning the correct technique and breathing patterns.
- Learn difference between the grinds and ballistic movements, and how to implement kettlebell lifts into a training program.
- The fundamental kettlebell fitness lifts include the Swing, Clean, Press, Turkish getup, Windmill, push press, snatch and Jerk.
- Kettlebell Athletica Accredited course has been running since 2009 training athletes, coaches, and fitness enthusiasts for the past 10 years.
Feb – Hosted GSAA Melbourne Regional hosted by Jad Marinovic at Kettlebell Athletica Gym included GS Training workshop. Click here for history as organiser/promoter 2010-2019
Oct – IUKL-IKSA National Girevoy Sport L1 & L2 Certification with Vasily GInko hosted by Jad Marinovic at Kettlebell Athletica Gym in Melbourne IKSA coaches.
International Kettlebell and strength Training Academy
- Registration certificate number: 14 – NI/2010
- Invited and hosted the IUKL-IKSA 2 day certification course with President of IKSA , MSIC and multiple World Champion Vasily Ginko in Melbourne at my gym Kettlebell AthleticaConstruction of Traiing Process with Kettlebells
- Development of different physical qualities and specialization for different kinds of sport.
- Certificate gives the rights to spend individual trainings with kettlebells and drawing up of individual training programs and specialization with kettlebells.
Nov – Competed in 1st international event and represented Australia at the AKC Classic in Las Vegas under guidance of HCR Sergey Rachinskiy ! Click here for athlete achievements.
Dec – Sponsored Australia’s 1st GSAA National Championship (GSAA) hosted by Jad Marinovic at Kettlebell Athletica. Click here for history as organiser/promoter 2010-2019
2011 IKSFA Kettlebell Sport Coach Certificate in Russia
International Kettlebell Sport Fitness Academy
- Travelled to St Petersburg and successfully completed the IKSFA Kettlebell Sport Coach Certification course learning and training with several multiple world champions and honoured coaches of Russia,
- Registration number: 00021
- Demonstrate the ability to teach and execute basic and advanced level skills in Kettlebell Sport
- Passing written and practical exams.
- First Australian female IKSFA certified coach who studied Kettlebell Sport in Russia and
- First female IKSFA Representative for Australia
2012- IKSFA Kettlebell Sport Coach Certificate
International Kettlebell Sport Fitness Academy
- Invited, hosted and participated in the IKSFA Kettlebell Sport Coach certification Level 1/Training Days with world champions with honoured coaches of Russia Sergey Rachinskiy and Sergey Rudnev in Kettlebell Sport at my gym Kettlebell Athletica in Melbourne. Post IKSFA course Kettlebell Athletica launched first Kettlebell Athletica Kettlebell Marathon event which included raising money for my cousin Matea. Jad Marinovic pioneer Kettlebell Marathon Australia timeline competing and promoting kettlebell marathon around the world.
- Invited, hosted and participated in the IKSFA Kettlebell Sport Coach certification/Training Days with honoured coaches of Russia in Kettlebell Sport at my gym Kettlebell Athletica in Melbourne in August for IKSFA Level 2 course.
- Hosted 3rd GSAA National Championship launching the IKSFA Ranking table replacing old IKFF ranking table organised/promoted by Jad Marinovic at Kettlebell Athletica. This was first time that two international Russian coaches Sergey Rudner and Sergey Rachinskiy competed in Australia in traditional events. Click here for history as organiser/promoter 2010-2019
2013 – Ketacademy Kettlebell Sport Coach Certificate
Kettlebell Endurance and Training Academy (June & December)
- Invited, hosted and participated in Australia’s 1st Ketacademy Coach kettlebell skills certificate at Kettlebell Athletica gym in June with honoured coach of Russia Sergey Rachinskiy.
- Special warm-up exercises for avoiding injuries in kettlebell training.
- Technique of Long Cycle, Jerk and Snatch
- Special cool down exercises.
- Ketacademy Training days with honoured coach of Russia Sergey Rachinskiy.
- Became official Ketacademy Representative in Australia
- Kettlebell Athletica is the official Ketacademy partner club to run events using the Ketacademy ranking table and education.
Kettlebell Endurance and Training Academy (hosted/organised in 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017,and 2018)
2012 December – Ketacademy Kettlebell Sport Training Days with world champion Denis Vasilev
- Invited and promoted Kettlebell Endurance and Training Academy training days with HCR Denis Vasilev.
- December – Hosted/promoted and competed in the KBA Melbourne Open Championship using the Ketacademy ranking table offering athletes an event uniting both traditional and Marathon events.
Australia’s 1st Master of Sport with 24 kg judged by HCR Denis Vasilev.
2014 – RGSA Kettlebell Sport Coach Workshop
December – Russian Girevoy Sport Academy
- Invited HCR Sergey Rachinskiy and Anton Anasenko from Russia, hosted and participated in Australia’s 1st RGSA Coach kettlebell certificate at Kettlebell Athletica gym with honoured coach of Anton Anasenko from the Russian GIrevoy Sport Federation and Siberian State University of Physical Education and Sport.
- History of Girevoy Sport
- Annual Training Cycle of Girevoy Sport Athlete
- Modern methods of Girevoy Sport Training
- Practical Training: Learning of Jerk and Snatch, Long Cycle Technique.
- Relay Race, Power Training, Running organization of competitions, judging
- End of Semnar evaluation Test.
2016 Official IKMF Judge Certificate
International Kettlebell Marathon Federation
- Australia’s 1st IKMF Judge
- Only certified IKMF judges can validate records and ranks in Australia.
- As the IKMF Australian Representative and Australia’s 1st official IKMF Judge I promoted and organised the IKMF Judge course which included written tests in Australia on behalf of IKMF. All participants successfully passed the IKMF Judge Course and received IKMF judge certificates.
2017 Physical Activity Austalia National Fitness Registration renewal
This is to certify that I have satisfied the Physical Australia Exercise Professional Registratoin requirements.
- Exercise Instructor: Gym Instructor, Group Exercise (Freestyle)
- Exercise Trainer: Personal Trainer, Older Adults Trainer, Children’s Trainer
2017 First Aid Institute Australia Update
First Aid statement of attainment is used by a Registered Training orgnaisation when an individual has completed one ormore units of competency from nationally recognised qualification (s) course.
- The topics covered in this course included: HLTAID001 Provide coardio pulmonary resuscitation.
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support.
- Updated Physical Activity Australia National Fitness Registraton certificate No CERT50187
Kettlebell Athletica Level 1 Introduction to Kettlebell Training accredited course renewal.
Kettlebell Athletica Kettlebell Fitness Accredited Professional Development Program renewal for trainers and fitness enthusiasts offering 2 PDP/s presented by Kettlebell Athletica . Updated Physical Activity Australia National Fitness Registraton certificate. Acc No: KA1696
2018 Official WKSF Judge Certificate
World Kettlebell Sport Federation Judges
- Australia’s 1st WKSF Representative
- As the WKSF Oceania Coordinator /Australian Representative I promoted and organised the WKSF Judge course in Australia and NZ on behalf of WKSF. All participants successfully became Australia’s WKSF Judges and received WKSF judge certificates.